Header Ads Widget

Olivia Rodrigo

 
At first glance, we have a really interesting firm. I can’t get an idea of how it is structured, how it operates, and what it is doing to its clients. We can assume that it has an organization, database, and a team. We have two planning decisions. We should prepare for each event and also establish a schedule for our own clients. One of these programs should be to prepare for each event. The other program will be to plan our own events. If we call for a small fund of events from our clients, we should be able to focus more on planning our own events. We may have 3 business ventures.
1. I should hire contractors for my events to help me define the details of the event itself. 
 2. We should hire someone to create my events. But we should not hire anyone to represent us. If we hire someone to organize our events, we should hire someone who is absolutely capable of organizing the events itself.
3. I should hire someone to present me my events. Because our people have taken the first two decisions. Because we do not want to hire people to help in presenting our events. If I hire my own people to present my events, I have to take into account our commitments for each event. 4. I should host my own events at my events. We should not call for someone to be present at the events to present us (which is already a third decision). 
 5. I should buy an event equipment, such as video systems and software, and electrical installations (such as lighting systems and a sound system).
 6. I should hire caterers and set up the menu. If I hire someone to cook, I should find out whether this person is inexperienced. If he is experienced, I can help him with set up. 
7. I should use a non-fitness brand. Since it will be my first event of its kind, I can let my clients bring my gym equipment. If I want to call my clients to use my gym equipment, I will need to do several tests on the equipment. 
 8. I can pay an estimate of my equipment, such as camcorders, loudspeakers, speakers, and printers. I should also hire the name of my equipment’s supplier. 
 9. I need to buy three audio systems. That is called “system sample”. If I’m the one who designed and coded my audio system, I should hire someone to program the whole event while I am away. 
10. I need to buy one voice processor. I should buy another audio processor that is capable of “heavy bass” and low latency. I should also buy a microphone and a recorder. 
 11. I need to hire speakers. I should hire the models of two high-end speakers. 
 12. I need to hire a keyboard. I should use this piece of equipment to call my clients. 13. I should hire two 3-meter audio systems. I should hire this equipment to give people their speeches from the stage. 14. I should hire my members of staff. I will be organizing my event. I will hire my members. 
 15. I should have two of the 8 singers. One of them will be in charge of the introduction of the performers. The other is in charge of the segue of the speakers. 16. I should also have 2 band members. Two of them will be in charge of the beginning of the performance. The other is in charge of the climactic part of the performance. 
17. I need to have a PA announcer. I will be conducting the performance. 
18. I will hire ten speakers (five speakers for the intermission, five speakers for the call of time, and five speakers for the end of the performance). I will also hire the three musicians (one musician, one guitar player, and one bass player) who will direct the live audience. 
 19. I will hire an eight-meter microphone. I will have the mic tuned to the most powerful model (for the best sound). I will also have the fan working at the end of the performance. 
 20. I will hire four microphone speakers. I will have the speakers tuned to the most powerful model (for the best sound). I will also have the fan working at the end of the performance. I should prepare all the information before it will go to the clients. In the event that the information is not provided for the clients, I will have to perform very well. If I already have the list of people, I will have less difficulties. If the information is prepared and shared with clients, I will have more difficulty. If clients do not share the information with each other, I will be dissatisfied with the other party.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Anonymous said…
🇵🇰🇵🇰
Yes 🇵🇰🇵🇰